Thursday 7 February 2013

City&Country



Monterrey Nuevo,Leon. Mexico.

Monterrey is a Wonderful place to live, because in Monterrey you can see the perfect mountains, the awesome landscape around the city, you can learning culture of monterrey, taste the food like carne asada, cabrito, salsas, etc. 

monterrey for me is a great city, for me is the city of the lights, i like to wake up every morning and see how beautiful monterrey is. i hope you can go sometime and enjoy what i see everyday of my life, I'm sure that you will want to stay a long time over there.  

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a nice place - I like any city that is near the mountains! I'm sure the weather is much warmer than Calgary too.

    Corrections:
    You can learn the culture of Monterrey, and taste the food like...

    Monterrey is a great city for me. I feel that it's the city of lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty good and I think it is scenic.
    :)

    ReplyDelete